C.I. NATURMEGA S.A., treats personal data of its stakeholders in execution of its business purpose consisting mainly in the promotion, import, marketing and export of products, raw materials, inputs and substances of animal, vegetable or synthetic origin for consumption and / or human and / or animal use. The foregoing, without prejudice to the other activities described in its corporate purpose.
The personal data in custody of C.I. NATURMEGA S.A., in its condition of Responsible and/or Entrusted as the case may be, will be treated in compliance with the principles and regulations set forth in the Colombian laws and the good practices applicable to the personal data protection regime. Consequently, they will be treated in accordance with the following general purposes:
- For the manufacture, marketing, scientific research and innovation of products in the nutritional and pharmaceutical field, without prejudice to other related and complementary activities to these.
- For the investigation of certain events surrounding the nutritional and pharmaceutical products manufactured and/or marketed.
- To follow up the people who consume and/or acquire the products manufactured and/or marketed by the company.
- To comply with legal obligations involving personal data of its stakeholders.
- To comply with the obligations and/or commitments derived from the relationships, contractual or not, existing with its stakeholders.
- For the commercial management and relationship with its stakeholders.
- For the development of electronic commerce activities.
- To communicate to its stakeholders information about its products, publications, training events, congresses, scientific developments, activities of its commercial management associated with its business activity, whether it is done directly or not.
- To deploy corporate social responsibility activities to its stakeholders.
- To manage the security of people, goods and information assets in custody of the organization.
Any person who is part of one of the groups of interest, in his condition of holder, interested or legitimately authorized, in relation to the treatment of his personal data has the right to:
Exercise their right of Habeas Data consisting of knowing, updating, rectifying their personal information. You may also oppose and cancel your personal data and information in those cases where appropriate.
Evidencing the existence of the consent given, unless there is legal authorization for the treatment or it is carried out within the framework of a contract.
Exercise the actions that the law recognizes in terms of personal data protection and habeas data.
For the exercise of Habeas Data, the owner of the personal data or whoever demonstrates a legitimate interest as indicated in the current regulations, may do so through the following email: email@example.com, web link: www.naturmega.com/habeasdata or by sending a communication to HABEAS DATA NATURMEGA to the following physical address: Calle 80 No. 78B - 201 in the city of Barranquilla. The person exercising the habeas data must accurately provide the requested contact information in order to process, attend and respond to the request and deploy the charges for the exercise of their rights.
Once the request for the exercise of Habeas Data has been received, C.I. NATURMEGA S.A. will respond within the terms of the law.